Tuesday, July 13, 2010

"The Butter Dish" brought to you by SaltySourSpicySweet

It's a name change, not a game change. After much discussion (two ten-minute conversations), Kristin and I have decided to change the name of our blog. SaltySourSpicySweet has treated us well, but we (meaning I) had trouble with enunciating all those words starting with the letter "S". I would stutter and stammer when trying to spit the name out, and more often then not I was mixing up the word order. As a brand, I was screwing up the whole thing. Kristin, being a dear friend and understanding co-blogger agreed to the change. "The Butter Dish" is new new name, and we are so pleased to have butter in our title. We aren't changing our blogspot web address as of yet, so no need to change your bookmark if you have this address saved. Isn't it funny that I think you have this bookmarked?


So welcome, to "The Butter Dish", a place where we will continue to "dish" about recipes and eating. It's a double entendre, but not the sexual kind.

No comments: